Don’t be fooled: I don’t just sit around drinking coffee and blogging here at live loved all day. While that would be a dream job, I also offer several services that could be very beneficial for you and your business. I consider them the next best thinking to doing nothing but drinking coffee.
Copy Writing–have a website, but not crazy about supplying the content for it? Let me supply it for you.
Website Blogs–want a blog to go with your website? Need someone to supply content for it at times? I’d love to help. Right now, I am blessed to have the privilege of blogging each month for the 3in30 Challenge. I would love to blog for you as well!
Guest Posts–Maybe you have a blog that you love writing, but you’re in need of a break. Let me write a guest post or two for you, and give you a chance to get some much-needed rest! Below is a list of several guest posts I’ve written. I love writing them, and would love the chance to work with you!
Social Media Management–the Internet is the new market for advertising. Let me turn Facebook and Twitter into your billboards. I offer specific packages based on hours per week, guaranteed to help you reach more people online.
Interested, but not completely sold? Feel free to check out my posts here at live loved to get a good idea of my writing abilities. You can also check out these guest posts I have written to see my work other places:
- MoneySavingMom.com: “I Don’t Want Saving Money to be What Consumes Me”
- NoelPiper.com: “Black History Month Guest Post”
- Saving Dollars and Sense: “Leftover Recipe Ideas”
- MoneySavingMom.com: “Learning Good Stewardship From a Change Jar”
- HomeGrownMom.com: “Strawberry Scones”
- LaurenBonk.com: “Guest Post About Motivation”
- MeghannChapman.com: “Coconut Brownies”
- MoneySavingMom.com: “Essential Items for Your Kitchen Pantry”
- MoneySavingMom.com: “20 Things You Can Do With Others for Little or No Money”
Interested in working with me? Feel free to contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org and we can discuss how I can meet your business’s needs, as well as pricing. I can’t wait to work with you!